ClubRare Drops Auction on October 6th
ClubRare regularly auctions rare items from its partners. In November, we will release verification-based ClubRare Marketplace as well.
Auction item for October 6th is a vintage, luxury Rolex watch. This is a rare item that is not currently available in stores and is otherwise extremely difficult to obtain on the market.
Vintage Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date Ref 1500 Custom Green Dial, 1978 superlative chronometer officially certified
One of the most honest and simple watches Rolex has ever built, Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date 1500.
History and reliability — that’s what you get with this watch. The 1970s were an interesting time for the watch world as a whole, and a lot of the watches that were born during this unique era are now highly collectible and expensive today. In particular, vintage Rolex watches hold great value and the Ref 1500 is a rare model that is difficult to find among vintage Rolex models.
The watch truly has essential elements and characteristics that watch lovers know and love, and has been customized as a vintage green color dial by Yongjeong Collection, a long-established brand Vintage & Pre-Owned Watch specialty store. This is an appealing timepiece to own due to its easy-to-wear design that has remained timeless throughout the past half a century. You will be proud of wearing such a big part of history.
- MODEL: Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date
- YEARS OF CONSTRUCTION: 1978
- REFERENCE NUMBER: 1500
- CASE METAL: Stainless Steel
- DIAMETER: 34mm
- CROWN: Genuine Rolex Crown
- CRYSTAL: Acrylic crystal (plexiglass), Cyclops lens over the date
- BEZEL: Fixed, Smooth
- DIAL: Custom Green Colored Dial
- MOVEMENT: Perpetual, self-winding
- CALIBRE: 1570
- BRACELET: Rolex stainless steel folded Oyster №78350 bracelet with №557 end-links
- WATER RESISTANCE: Splash Water Resistant (Hand washing ok, not showering)
Let me tell you about the condition of this watch. This watch is overall in great condition. Immediately after the inspection, it runs smoothly and tells accurate time. Vintage watches in the 1970s are made of acrylic crystals and have a dome-type shape. It has an antique beauty, but it is weak against scratches, so care should be taken.
The dial index and crown are original, and only the dial color is customized green. It is an elegant and vintage green color obtained through sophisticated heat treatment and chemical treatment at Yongjeong Collection, a vintage watch specialty store. The case is in strong condition with light scratches. The back of the lugs show some scratches that are most likely from the bracelet being taken off and on. Considering the old age of this watch, it can be said that it is in the best condition at the moment.
How to participate in AGOV auction
- Connect to Klaytn network through Kaikas wallet on your PC. The wallet plans to continue to expand.
- After selecting an NFT to participate in the auction, participate in the auction through AGOV.
- The auction will be held for 5 days until the successful bid.
- NFTs that have been awarded a successful bid can be re-selled, and if you apply for Redeem, you can receive the real thing.