ClubRare Auction on October 27th
StrangeLove x Nike SB Dunk LOW PRO QS
BRIGHT MELOW, GYM RED / UK 8
NIKE SB limited-edition collaborated with the skateboard brand ‘StrangeLove’
StrangeLove Skateboards is a California-based label that has crafted its own chaotic but unique aesthetic with creative expression. The quirky brand collaborated with NIKE SB to lend its distinctive design to a classic Dunk LOW style. It is a QS (Quick Strike) limited-edition for the 2020 S/S season. The product was released in a limited edition to celebrate Valentine’s Day, which is now extremely hard to get.
Permeated with a pastel tone, the sneakers are accented with seductive soft pink, Bright Melon, and Gym Red. The velvety texture overlaid with suede definitely stands out. StrangeLove literally leaves its mark with embroidered skull illustrations on each heel slip. The heart graphics in red and blue distributed all over the translucent pink rubber outsoles symbolize love.
- MODEL: NIKE SB DUNK LOW PRM QS
- STYLE COD: CT2552–800
- TYPE: Athletic
- UPPER MATERIAL: Suede
- MANUFACTURER COLOR: Gym Red, Bright Melon, Medium Pink
- SIZE: UK 8 / EUR 42.5/ KR270
- COMPONENT: Sneakers, Regular Box, Extra Shoelaces (White,Bacon)
Let me tell you about the condition of these sneakers. These are overall in great condition. Except for the light stain on the outsole of the right shoe, it is almost like a new one without any traces of wearing which has been well stored. It can be said that the sneakers are in the best condition compared to other resell products.
The condition of this product confirmed during the inspection process is as follows:
- Outsole: Very light stain on the right side, but almost like a new one with no wear patterns
- Midsole: Without any discoloration and scratches
- Heel slip: Almost like a new one with no wear patterns
- Upper: Without any stains, scratches, and wrinkles
- Insole: Clean without the printed logo being peeled
- Other: White-colored thread is slightly sticking out from the Nike Swoosh on the medial side of the right shoe. It can be removed, but it has been kept as it is.