1. To protect investors, we decided to delist AGOV in Bithumb Global and requested the exchange, and finally decided to delist.
- Bithumb Global Exchange is not protecting investors as in the case of media news. Accordingly, AGOV Foundation requested Bithumb Global to officially delist to protect investors.
- Withdrawal support is scheduled to start at 16:00 on Thursday, June 3rd.
- Deposits to Bithumb Global are no longer possible, and withdrawals are supported for 3 months.
2. Additional listing on Klaytn-based exchanges
- We will promptly proceed with listing on a Klaytn-based, centralized exchange that can protect the assets of AGOV holders.
- Even now, AGOV trading is possible through Klay Swap, and more than 90% of transactions are made here.
3. We have completed the foundation for full-fledged participation in NFT platform and Klaytn-based businesses.
- The separation into Ethereum and Klaytn was a major obstacle to the launch of the NFT platform and participation in Klaytn-based businesses.
- Now, only Klaytn-based AGOV will be operated, which will give more momentum to future business.
- AGOV platform, the sandbox-based metaverse AGOV NFT, Klay Wwap with Ozys, and additional business partnerships with Klaytn will now begin in earnest.
4. Airdrop for Bithumb global holders who convert to Klaytn
- To commemorate the 100% transition to the Klaytn ecosystem, we are proceeding with the airdrop promised to Bithumb Global -> Klaytn Swap applicants.
- Eligibility: Holders of Ethereum-based AGOV in Bithumb Global who submitted a swap application when withdraw
- Application period: From the time of Bithumb global withdrawal to June 18, 2021 at 23:59. Applications and swaps cannot be made after the application period.
- Application form: https://forms.gle/FsJxCfZYCag62yKp7
- Airdrop: KLAY equivalent to 1% of the amount requested for swap
5. Withdrawal Notes
1) Bithumb Global Wallet (ERC-20) -> Transfer to ERC-20 personal wallet (meta mask, etc.). Exchange wallets are public wallets, so you must move them to your personal wallet.
- ERC-20 smart contract address: 0xc1ad269f10bf36d6972ee30827051b59d0d2456b
2) ERC-20 Personal Wallet -> Submit the application after transferring tokens to AGOV Foundation (https://forms.gle/FsJxCfZYCag62yKp7)
- Foundation’s ERC-20 wallet address: 0x3fbb160F4D141821E0052842590815C050419d96 (Send AGOV to that address.)
3) After reviewing the submitted, the foundation swaps ERC-20 to KCT and transfers it to KCT wallet submitted.
- Klaytn (KCT) wallets are available for Kaikas and D’cent wallets. KLIP wallets cannot be used.
- KCT smart contract address: 0x588c62ed9aa7367d7cd9c2a9aaac77e44fe8221b
- AGOV(KCT) can be used only after the swap through the application form after 16:00 on June 3
- If you tranfer ERC-20 based AGOV tokens in Bithumb Global are -> Klaytn (KCT) based, it is lost and cannot be recovered.
- It is not a direct transfer from Bithumb global exchange wallet to our foundation wallet. You must send it through your personal wallet address.